Complaint to BBC regarding Pete the Badge

Anyone hear the clip of the Tottenham game this morning on 5 live? The 30 seconds consisted of John 'Motty' Motson screaming 'Harry Cain' about 12 times. No commentary as such, just repeating the name, over and over. He usually just makes noises as he is too slow-minded to let you know what is going on, but he surpassed himself yesterday. This old duffer needs putting out to grass.

Anyone hear the clip of the Tottenham game this morning on 5 live? The 30 seconds consisted of John 'Motty' Motson screaming 'Harry Cain' about 12 times. No commentary as such, just repeating the name, over and over. He usually just makes noises as he is too slow-minded to let you know what is going on, but he surpassed himself yesterday. This old duffer needs putting out to grass.

They wank themselves silly over him. Also why do they have to use his full name all the time, why not just his surname like they do with most players?

They wank themselves silly over him. Also why do they have to use his full name all the time, why not just his surname like they do with most players?
Is it so that the viewers don't get confused with the other Spurs player called Kane? Oh wait...

I had the commentary on in the car for about five minutes and I said to my Wife that Motson should have retired about five years ago
All you get out of him now is "and oooh...well" and then a little chuckle

I remember having the misfortune to have to listen to him doing a City match once and after about 10mins I realised he's not said anything about what was going on on the pitch but had just spent that time jabbering on about some story or other that he felt t appropriate to tell. #oldduffer

You are correct about the "neutrals" , just had a nice little break on Costa Del Sol and took in the Swansea & Bournemouth games in local bars and every single football "fan" in the bars from clubs like Wolves,Stoke,Bradford,West Ham and a few more were ecstatic when Swansea scored and similarly were rooting for Bournemouth. No doubt there is a lot of hate for our club now , which comes with our success and everyone likes an underdog but the media's bare lies are definitely contributing the vitriol and jealousy. My little jig around the bar with my "Zabba is the man" t-shirt when Jesus scored against Swansea was most enjoyable though , can't understand why they all went home so early , the party was only just starting for me

Pre 2008 most neutrals like us cos they felt sorry for us .
Now they hate us cos of our money.

Give me the hate any day over the patronising.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.