Millo 1
urban genie 5
Shirley 2
norman 1
Shrimp 1
Adebayor's Skidmarks 1
Bill Walker 1
Mr Blue Moon 1

19) What excuse did Dick Rowe, head of A&R at Decca Records allegedly give to Brian Epstein for not signing The Beatles ?

David El Mago Silva 1
dublinblue12 1
Whichonespink 1
Shuffs 3
Millo 1
urban genie 5
Shirley 2
norman 1
Shrimp 1
Adebayor's Skidmarks 1
Bill Walker 1
Mr Blue Moon 1

19) What excuse did Dick Rowe, head of A&R at Decca Records allegedly give to Brian Epstein for not signing The Beatles ?
Trick or contentious question, Decca offered to press the beatles records if they paid for it themselves as they could only afford to sign one band and opted for the at time more successful Tremeloes

Epstien declined, but put about the rumour they were rejected.

Both parties stuck to their versions of events though I cannot recall fully what epstiens claim was

Trick or contentious question, Decca offered to press the beatles records if they paid for it themselves as they could only afford to sign one band and opted for the at time more successful Tremeloes

Epstien declined, but put about the rumour they were rejected.

Both parties stuck to their versions of events though I cannot recall fully what epstiens claim was

I enjoy you questioning the questions - as makes me learn the Beatles even better

There was a reason Dick Rowe specifically (allegedly) gave for not wanting to sign the Beatles

David El Mago Silva 1
dublinblue12 1
Whichonespink 1
Shuffs 3
Millo 1
urban genie 5
Shirley 2
norman 1
Shrimp 1
Adebayor's Skidmarks 1
Bill Walker 1
Mr Blue Moon 1

Guitar bands are on their way out?

David El Mago Silva 1
dublinblue12 1
Whichonespink 2
Shuffs 3
Millo 1
urban genie 5
Shirley 2
norman 1
Shrimp 1
Adebayor's Skidmarks 1
Bill Walker 1
Mr Blue Moon 1

20) Who recorded the original ‘Words of Love’ ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.