The best live album of the past 50 years

Without the aid of a safety net - Big Country.

Saw the boys 5 times on this tour, no album to promote, just four guys at their best.

Still miss you Stuart, god bless.

Have most of what you guys have put down, especially BOC On you're feet album just fantastic.

The Pearl Jam boots of the official site are great if you went to one of the shows.

was quite pally with Stuart we went to Hearts v Dumfermline games together ..... miss the big guy
looking forward to The Skids early next year

was quite pally with Stuart we went to Hearts v Dumfermline games together ..... miss the big guy
looking forward to The Skids early next year

Cheers mate,I also miss Stuart, had the pleasure of his company on a quite a few occasions . Been to Tappie's and Bruces' mrs.
was in From the Crossing to Final fling what a trip. Last gig at the Barras what a night.

Did quite a few of the gigs after Stuarts passing, so I'll be up for the Skids.

Rush - All the world's a stage
Thin Lizzy - Live and Dangerous
The Who - Live at leeds

I can see me getting a kicking from you two if you don't rate it, lol
Arrived on Thursday, played it today, no kicking from me, its a good album, but not as good as Budokan, especially the complete version. Found the running order odd, and was enjoying it until the last two tracks, cant imagine they finished with those 3 songs after Dream police.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.