The Best Start in Premier League History.

I agree, if Chelsea and us both win next week, 90% of people will say it's over. 8 points ahead after 11 games is pretty unprecedented.
And they'd be wrong. No way will I see it as over at that stage. The vermin were 8 points ahead of us in 11/12, with only 6 games to go. And they fucked up big time. If we're 8 ahead with two games to go, then I'll reach for the hand cream and tissues.

And they'd be wrong. No way will I see it as over at that stage. The vermin were 8 points ahead of us in 11/12, with only 6 games to go. And they fucked up big time. If we're 8 ahead with two games to go, then I'll reach for the hand cream and tissues.

Yeah well if you want to shit yourself until we're mathematically champions, feel free.

Yeah well if you want to shit yourself until we're mathematically champions, feel free.
To be fair looking at the start we had in 2011 things shouldnt have been so tight that season, glad they wer though looking back.

Thanks very much for letting me think for myself.

More than you allowed the 90% who would think it's over next week eh?

As I seem to recall there was No, "I won't agree, though they can think for themselves" just a simple "they would be wrong".

More than you allowed the 90% who would think it's over next week eh?

As I seem to recall there was No, "I won't agree just a simple "they would be wrong".
So; you think it's done and dusted if we're 8 points ahead next sunday evening then? And, actually; it's not officially over next sunday. So I'm not wrong, am I?

To be fair looking at the start we had in 2011 things shouldnt have been so tight that season, glad they wer though looking back.

The Mancini side was dependent on having the spine of Yaya, Kompany, Silva fit at all times and when Yaya went to AFCON we were half the side.

This side is built much better, we're not dependent on any one player, let alone having 3 always fit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.