The Bluemoon Song Cup 2023

Live Forever easy

Depeche did an absolutely stunning run of singles but they lost me after Shake the Disease.

(Which Oasis ripped off with SCYHO by the way)

It’s like comparing winning the Champions League to the Full Members Cup. Enjoy the Silence is a masterpiece.

Just shows how music is subjective, for me Get the Balance Right by the Mode blows away this dreary pompous dirge. But I did give up on them in 1985

Just shows how music is subjective, for me Get the Balance Right by the Mode blows away this dreary pompous dirge. But I did give up on them in 1985
Violator was the last record I liked by them though I always preferred Policy of Truth a bit to Enjoy The Silence (and never really cared for Personal Jesus). Construction Time Again was always my favo(u)rite in part because Everything Counts is the song of theirs I like best of all. All this said, they were always a tad thin musically and they never had the chops nor (especially) the sense of humo(u)r of Pet Shop Boys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.