The Bluemoon Song Cup 2023

It's all very exciting the Blue moon song cup and all but I still feel we other more pressing matters that need to be answered away;

@FogBlueInSanFran
1) Which is your favourite song by Jefferson Airplane?
White Rabbit I guess, but hippie wanderings aren't really my thing -- they were rockier in their later iteration, and I must say one of my guilty pleasures is Jefferson Starship's "Freedom At Point Zero" record which I loved in high school and still play, especially the title track. When they became just "Starship" though . . . uuuuggggghhhh.

I may have mentioned this interesting side note about them: my brother used to date China Kantner when they were in high school (obviously before she became a minor celebrity in her own right ex-her parents).

Down to the last 4 so 2 semis and a final
I thought the Beach Boys & Simon & Garfunkel was still in play, I missed the final whistle. I was going to refer it to the judges because ‘Heroes’ only got a day and I missed the vote and was my pick ;-) Boxer to win it I reckon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.