The British Monarchy | Princess of Wales diagnosed with cancer (p396)

I heard old Will has been playing away and she's getting the full Diana experience....
She best not go to Pari
Some people think that getting rid of the royal family would instantly solve all of their problems but it won't. For that you should be blaming the politicians that we elect and the political system.

Either way there isn't really any correlation between monarchies, republics and wellbeing. The best countries in the world to live in like Norway, Sweden or Denmark are all consitutional monarchies like our own. Having a royal family or not is clearly not a factor.

There is an argument on cost but I think it can be proven that the royal family brings in more to the UK than they take. I mean it isn't like we don't get decent value. The Queen was still working at 96 and Charles is still working with cancer at 75.

Nobody envies their goldfish bowl life either that's for sure. I'm not a royalist but I don't see why we should get rid of them unless this is yet another social justice type issue that must be put right for the sake of it...
When you say he's still working at 75.
It's not like he's a bricklayer.
He walks about and shakes people's hands

This isn't fucking Narnia mate, just because you believe it's true doesn't mean it is :)
Hmm, little bit rich coming from the guy who believes we're all going to be trapped in 15 minute cities and any number of other right wing crackpot theories.

Hmm, little bit rich coming from the guy who believes we're all going to be trapped in 15 minute cities and any number of other right wing crackpot theories.

I don't believe in any conspiracy theories and I thought the 15 minute city idea was a big joke, slightly different from believing the monarchy should end because my 6th form mates want it to happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.