The British Monarchy | Princess of Wales diagnosed with cancer (p396)

Fair enough, well I don't fall into either category. No offense intended, I just thought the post was a bit unlike you that's all. You more than often come across as quite astute as to whats relevant and what's not.
A lot would debate your last sentence!

Most of the news is just depressing, so there isn’t much merriment possible with it. This really doesn’t matter. I’d have dealt with the PR fallout differently, but then I’m not a royal.

I despair that with hostages and Genocide in the Middle East the top news all day has been this photo ( who gives a shit ? ) and a racist MP who had already been kicked out of a racist govt joins another even more racist party - the news here is fucked up

Such despair you posted this?

I truly hope your despair doesn’t last too long lol

Such despair you posted this?

I truly hope your despair doesn’t last too long lol
Perhaps he posted the parody tweet because the story isn’t that important to him, which would tally in with why he was asking why it was a bigger story this morning than more serious matters.

Seems consistent to me.

Busy ****.

Who made you a moderator?

Thank fuck this isn’t Megan, you and plenty of others on here would be apoplectic with rage at the invasion of her privacy.

Another person you have no interest in but happy to spend your time in a Meghan thread yapping on how much you don’t care

I think if the Press Association and Reuters are refusing to publish the image, then it’s clearly been doctored. Why they’ve done it, who knows. Fairly major PR fuck up though, given that it’s only served to increase the conspiracy theories that they were presumably hoping to quash.
Aren't all their pictures doctored to remove the Lizard People features?

Busy ****.

Who made you a moderator?

Thank fuck this isn’t Megan, you and plenty of others on here would be apoplectic with rage at the invasion of her privacy.
121003_31-Pub-Shamen-Kevin-McSherry-Open-Edition-Print-e1693131376643-600x720.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.