The British Monarchy | Princess of Wales diagnosed with cancer (p396)

Has she done what millions of other people do? I can't say I've ever had my Palace publish a press release instructing the world's press to circulate a doctored photo of me.

I'm merely pointing out it's headline news before the atrocities going on in the world. I would say millions of people have pissed about with their photos in some way. Anyone who has even a slight problem with this need to get a fuckin life.

It looks a little bit more sinister than that, looking at what the 'experts' are saying, it's at least 2 or 3 pictures spliced together. I wouldn't say millions of people do that. Touch the photo up yes but add yourself to a picture, not many do that.

Not arsed about the conspiracies but the reasons why they've lied about something so minor makes it intriguing.
2 or 3 versions of the "same" photo spliced together, not people who weren't there added in. It is fairly common these days; some of the latest phones even do it for you automatically now.

I'm merely pointing out it's headline news before the atrocities going on in the world. I would say millions of people have pissed about with their photos in some way. Anyone who has even a slight problem with this need to get a fuckin life.
Her photos are a matter of public record and is historical in the sense she is a royal , splicing or altering it to that extent is not the same as anyone else doing it , the need to make their images perfect is because they are presenting an unatainable image to us . Her photos are known for being informal, that is why she started taking them herself , just put out a human pic or there is no benefit to not getting an official chap/ chapess in to take them

I thought you were going to say millions of people have pissed about shoving things up the back passage

Anyone who can't see that it's a serious news story for the royal family to disclose a mystery illness, hide someone for 2 months and then release a doctored photo is living in fucking cuckoo land.

They've taken a situation that was getting a bit weird with the conspiracy theories and thrown petrol on the fire.

These people are not random celebrities, her husband is a few years away from becoming our head of state with constitutional powers.

Also the idea it completely dominated the front pages ahead of all other news is just not true.

lcimg-aec2a316-62d0-4d6c-9e0f-b282b2f67fd2.png

lcimg-3b6600ec-4d3e-480c-aaae-34292f6b8fb5.png

lcimg-3d85eff9-6ab3-4f48-86b3-609e8050efc1.png

lcimg-548a7334-bd82-4dea-8729-337cec16008c.png

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.