The British Monarchy | Princess of Wales diagnosed with cancer (p396)

I think we're forgetting how pampered and cosseted these people are.

Assuming she has had a medical issue and operation it's probably the type of thing that any normal pleb would be back in work with the following week or risk a warning on their sick record.
That’s why I thought it might be a hysterectomy or tubal ligation and they don’t want anyone to know there’s no more kids coming!

There is no way people feel any kind of genuine emotion towards all this, surely? Its just so inane. It just seems like a case of the media telling people that they should be bothered.

When stuff like this makes it to the headlines it makes me wonder what story they are trying to bury

There is no way people feel any kind of genuine emotion towards all this, surely? Its just so inane. It just seems like a case of the media telling people that they should be bothered.

When stuff like this makes it to the headlines it makes me wonder what story they are trying to bury

I’m not into the royals at all really.
But I find this one intriguing.

Making a story up to support a narrative that Merkel should defend Kate, these people are just gossiping children.

And to quote the mad yank who is just loud and stupid , well..

Went into hospital, came out, shares an edited photo, refuses to release an unedited photo to show she's alright? There's only one possible explanation. Botched facelift.
I like the cut of your jib sir, I hadn't thought of that. There are very few non emergency (abdominal) surgical procedures that require a hospital stay of 2 weeks

My opinion. Wills has possibly had a love baby with rose "chum bucket" Hanbury. Kate has attempted suicide and now in a coma. No sightings since Christmas, no visits from William or her children. 2 doctored photos since Sunday.

What a fucking mess

My opinion. Wills has possibly had a love baby with rose "chum bucket" Hanbury. Kate has attempted suicide and now in a coma. No sightings since Christmas, no visits from William or her children. 2 doctored photos since Sunday.

What a fucking mess

Make a great Netflix that. (not wishing any harm on Kate mind)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.