The British Monarchy | Princess of Wales diagnosed with cancer (p396)

Ridiculous that they have pushed her out to make a statement to shut the media up, send a fucking press release and leave the woman alone .
This is a good point, although Kate herself might’ve wanted to do it? I have to add that contrary to tonight’s statement, it felt odd that she put that apology out the other week over the photo. I’m not convinced on that occasion that it was her decision to issue the apology. I’m not convinced it was Kate who had photoshopped it either. It came across as her apologising for something that someone else had done.

Some fella on Sky News now, who knows Wills and Kate
Talking about how they deserve privacy, all whilst telling us about their inner dealings, how they think and who they confide in.

This is a disappointing merge. Surely this sad news warrants a thread of its own? And why in the political sub-forum when the royal family are apolitical?
The news was already being discussed in this thread well before the other one, so it made more sense to merge rather than have two simultaneous threads discussing the same thing.

It's times like this that make the whole concept of monarchy seems immensely cruel on the inhabitants of the gilded cage.

This.
All this prince/princess dream stuff is a load of bollocks, human zoo parading round.

Be a nightmare, same as being a billionaire, nice in theory, yet reality would be awful.

I’d reckon that having a few million in the bank and just fading into the back ground is the best standard of life, nowt too fancy, or in the public eye.

I wish her well and hope that she takes the time to care about herself as well as others.

Having been told this week that my youngest brother, 20 yrs younger than me, has been diagnosed with Cancer I can understand them wanting to keep it private. Listening to my siblings and the different way each of them is coping and coming to terms with it you really can understand what Catherine and her family are going through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.