The Championship thread...

carlos tevez is a blue

About tine we had one.
Derby, Bourenmouth, Watford and Boro are joint top on 66 points, Norwich are only 1 point off top, Brentford are only 5 off top and Ipswich in 7th aren't to be ruled out with 3 very good Championship strikers and only 6 points off top spot.

I think if Derby went up with the team they currently have they'd survive. Boro keep clean sheets galore but lack a natural finisher and if they do go up will need to improve that area, Bourenmouth score goals galore but I'd worry about them at the back and they play the dreaded 4-4 fucking 2, Watford are loans galore and Brentford are youngsters galore.

Think Derby and Boro will go up as the top 2 but don't rule out the other teams.

Blackpool, Wigan and Millwill look doomed at the other end.

The most exciting league in the world as any team can go to any team and spank any team.

Kun Aguero said:
About tine we had one.
Derby, Bourenmouth, Watford and Boro are joint top on 66 points, Norwich are only 1 point off top, Brentford are only 5 off top and Ipswich in 7th aren't to be ruled out with 3 very good Championship strikers and only 6 points off top spot.

I think if Derby went up with the team they currently have they'd survive. Boro keep clean sheets galore but lack a natural finisher and if they do go up will need to improve that area, Bourenmouth score goals galore but I'd worry about them at the back and they play the dreaded 4-4 fucking 2m Watford are loans galore and Brentford are youngsters galore.

Think Derby and Boro will go up as the top 2 but don't rule out the other teams.

The most exciting league in the world as any team can go to any team and spank any team.

Would love it if on the last day of the season if 6 teams can still get automatic promotion.

Manchester_lalala said:
Kun Aguero said:
About tine we had one.

I think if Derby went up with the team they currently have they'd survive. Boro keep clean sheets galore but lack a natural finisher and if they do go up will need to improve that area, Bourenmouth score goals galore but I'd worry about them at the back and they play the dreaded 4-4 fucking 2m Watford are loans galore and Brentford are youngsters galore.

Would love it if on the last day of the season 6 teams can't still get automatic promotion.
Do you mean "can"? That would be a fantastic end to the season. Don't think that's ever happened before, has it?

must admit it`s pretty amazing when you look at the top 6 of the championship,usually by now 1 or 2 teams have broke away from the pack but it`s looking unlikely now..
it`s defo got my attention and I`m already looking forward to next weekend when boro play Ipswich..
squeaky bum time for the lot of them as the season draws to a close..

Remaining fixutres make for interesting reading as well, loads of promotion six-pointers: <a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/GT4ABL/status/574508450413219841/photo/1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/GT4ABL/status/57450 ... 41/photo/1</a>

Amazingly, brentford and bournemouths run in's are by far the easiest, whereas the bookies favourite middlesborough and derby's are the hardest!

Really hoping, as my second team, the bees can do it!

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Well after Derby let me down for £400 yesterday, i hope the bastards drop like a stone.
I'm vindictive like that ;-)

You must have been celebrating at 92 minutes then slitting your wrists at the end.

Kun Aguero said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Well after Derby let me down for £400 yesterday, i hope the bastards drop like a stone.
I'm vindictive like that ;-)

You must have been celebrating at 92 minutes then slitting your wrists at the end.

I couldn't believe it. I turned on just as Brum scored the first. Then 2 minutes later.
Well i'm in full John "You Cannot be serious" McEnroe mode.

I wanted Brighton and Rotherham to come up as they are the only two grounds in the division where I've not seen City (saw us at the old grounds). And as these two sets of clowns are 19th and 20th I think I might be waiting a while.
Won't be sad to see Millwall drop.
Derby isn't too bad to get to but Boro is the next closest and it's a chemically-scarred, post apocalyptic wasteland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.