The city is ours

Tom_mcfc

A couple of things I just thought the attitude of our fans today was schocking sat down in silence for most of the game is poor. Bad support in a situation our team ( and Bridge ) needed it most. Well done blues on the result

Can we start singing the city is ours, the city is ours, the only team from Manchester, the city is ours. The fuck off back too london bit is embaresing and doesn't fit in with any one else other than the scum.

P.S if any one knows a fit bird from Lincoln who was at the game today called Natalie wet look leggins on give me a shout. bang tidy. That is all

Should only be sang at our place imo,

Why sing it in Stoke or London or anywhere else apart from Manchester?

Also getting tired of the anti rag songs

more pro city songs please

It didn't really sound like the city fans were that bad , on my computer , Tom ..... although , admittedly , i wasn't at the game myself.

I trust you didn't miss any goals then whilst you were busy ogling Natalie eh?

Why didn't you try to make some kind of 'lasting impression' on her whilst you had the chance ...... you know , you could have swiftly whacked her around the earhole with your matchday magazine and told her to start singing or somethin'!

Tom_mcfc said:
A couple of things I just thought the attitude of our fans today was schocking sat down in silence for most of the game is poor. Bad support in a situation our team ( and Bridge ) needed it most. Well done blues on the result

Can we start singing the city is ours, the city is ours, the only team from Manchester, the city is ours. The fuck off back too london bit is embaresing and doesn't fit in with any one else other than the scum.

P.S if any one knows a fit bird from Lincoln who was at the game today called Natalie wet look leggins on give me a shout. bang tidy. That is all

I know her, I'm seeing her.

No I'm not, I don't know her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.