The Co-op Live, next to the Etihad.

The bee Network should realy look into reopening Park Station at Philips park and have a direct rail link from town think the Vic trains go past it
I said they should have reopened Park Station in time for the Commonwealth games.
Yes, the line is on the Leeds / Huddersfield / Stalybridge / Ashton / Victoria line

So City fans will be leaving as music fans arrive. What could possibly go wrong?
I suppose the saving grace is there isn’t a venue round there where music fans will drink in the hours leading up to doors opening. Can’t see them in D’s for some reason. The transport though. My god.

I said they should have reopened Park Station in time for the Commonwealth games.
Yes, the line is on the Leeds / Huddersfield / Stalybridge / Ashton / Victoria line
Think is a fair few directly contacted Bee Network about the possibility they would look into it, it is part of the network pledges

they may come.back and say its 29 year abbandoned and not viable, but worth asking now Mamchester is in control of it's transport again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.