The Co-op Live, next to the Etihad.

I know someone who is on site there and he reckons it won't be done til Christmas, unrealistic deadlines from people who know fuck all is the general consensus

What a terrible name for a venue. Will it have a Co-op shop inside so you can get some essentials on the way home?

What a terrible name for a venue. Will it have a Co-op shop inside so you can get some essentials on the way home?

I don't know about the name although it sounds a bit iffy and ill thought out. The bumf on their about us page has the reader lurching for the sick back too.

Co-op Live is for the fans

Co-op Live is for the artist.

Co-op Live is for everyone.

Co-op Live wants the best talent on and off the stage and we foster an inclusive workplace where everyone feels empowered to be their true authentic whole selves at work. We are committed to infusing diversity, equality and inclusion practices into our work.

Going to be a costly bill if it doesn’t open soon. Take that are probably looking at £1.5-£2m a night based on the ticket prices. I can’t see how a venue that has only tested 4000 being there can go from that to 24000 2 weeks later.

Massive backlash on the Coop Live Arena X/Twitter page.

Total PR disaster. Read the comments.

I’m surprised the AO Arena hasn’t made the most of it yet.

Latest announcement.

Massive backlash on the Coop Live Arena X/Twitter page.

Total PR disaster. Read the comments.

I’m surprised the AO Arena hasn’t made the most of it yet.

Latest announcement.

Biggest indoor stadium in the country being opened by boogie wit da hoodie (whatever the fuck they/he/she are)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.