The Co-op Live, next to the Etihad.

The effects were impreasive, elaborate at Leeds , clearly v risky at this new place as they included elements of fire, water and frankly a potential disaster on their hands. V poor.
Musically they are not my cup of tea. In fact they are the opposite end of my musical tastes. However, I have been dragged along a few times and I have to say they don’t half put a good show on.

Cycled past tonight and most of the soft lighting colour screens were on the kaputt. Gremlins. It'll be a success. Or another Jurassic Park.

Couldn't care less. In my experience, the bigger the venue the worse it is. Apollo is about right for me. Or Band on the Wall ideally.

That vid and comments just highlight how much people know fuck all.
It's a couple of 110 leads a missing piece of skirting and the horror of a dado end cap not fitted, Holy shit!! Knock it down quick before people get hurt
Problem is though with social media these days that sort of video no matter how accurate it is goes viral and everyone slates the place and condemns it as a death trap

That vid and comments just highlight how much people know fuck all.
It's a couple of 110 leads a missing piece of skirting and the horror of a dado end cap not fitted, Holy shit!! Knock it down quick before people get hurt
Is that really all the problem is? I know SFA about technical stuff but my bro is shit hot. He reckons the air con units falling out can only be a sabotage job such are the "fail-safes" that should be in place

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.