The Conservative Party/Government

On the heels a couple of weeks ago of the Labour candidate knocking on my door when we had a nice 30 mins chat which went quite well until I mentioned potholes.... "Here's a card" she says, "Take a picture and send it to the email on the card"......Told her she's out canvassing today so must have at the very least walked down a couple of local roads and that as I'm 60 I've not got the lifespan to cover much more than a few hundred yards....cue her going from open & honest to political bollocks and talking in circles.

At least she was out & about the new constituency we're in has a sitting Tory who is pending investigation and we've just had a flyer through from him this morning....not a bit of blue on it, leaning on the green vote with the colouring.

I'll vote for the Labour lady without doubt but to be honest it's a low bar all round.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.