The Conservative Party/Government

Be nice to go 24 hrs without at least one member of the party running the country not making a **** of themselves.

I won’t hold my breath.

The Tories are going to get wiped out. We’re looking at 50 to 75 seats level. I sort of half joked this would happen, but now I’m starting to believe it. The longer they hang on, the worse it will get.
I hope so but it never works out like that. Even so a really low seat count will do

The Tories are going to get wiped out. We’re looking at 50 to 75 seats level. I sort of half joked this would happen, but now I’m starting to believe it. The longer they hang on, the worse it will get.
I'd love it to happen. However I feel they are stringing it out, possibly with a new leader to remain the countries opposition.

Has he mentioned Corbyn yet or back to square one?

Not heard Corbyn mentioned today surprisingly.

Caught the end of Kemi Badenoch lecturing Labour about not being lectured by them.

Levelling up being mentioned, Romford are upset about the Mayor of London by all accounts, Susan Hall should be brought in

The usually mental stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.