The Conservative Party/Government

there seems to be rather a large pre-occupation with the decimation of the Conservative Party at the next Gen Election, without much consideration being given to where those votes are going.

There is a clear partial swap to Reform, and there should be some worry about what this means for UK policy in 2025 onwards.

View attachment 111832

View attachment 111833

FPTP means reform will never be a problem for anyone.

Their best case scenario is being UKIP 2.0 circa 2015, which is to say they had zero parliamentary presence but managed to influence the mainstream party they were associated with to change their agenda.

UKIP have won 1 election in their history, Reform are predicted to get 0 seats in the next election.

Creaming 10% of the vote off the Conservative side doesn’t make Reform a danger, it just guarantees a Labour landslide.

Their best case scenario is being UKIP 2.0 circa 2015, which is to say they had zero parliamentary presence but managed to influence the mainstream party they were associated with to change their agenda.

UKIP have won 1 election in their history, Reform are predicted to get 0 seats in the next election.

Creaming 10% of the vote off the Conservative side doesn’t make Reform a danger, it just guarantees a Labour landslide.

Please its Reform UK Ltd - Tice's company.

Post election night when they implode and factionalise one of the branches must adopt the name Blukip

I think your second and fourth paragraphs are at slight odds with each other. I think they continue to drive the debate downwards.

well i would tend to agree, it seems we are wandering to an inevitable conclusion, but i predict a further rise in Reform voters plus a slight rebound for Tory voters. I think Labour will contract a touch, tis the way with elections, things tighten up again once it comes to the actual vote. Get a free tenner for every 70 if you like!
Did you miss the stat that "demographics" mean that every month they lose ½% of their voters?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.