The Conservative Party/Government

I have seen complaints that Sunak should not have allowed Hall to run as she was clearly not good enough. That pre-supposes that Sunak and his cabinet are in it for the Party and the Countries best interests - hope they realise that this proves that they are all only in it for themselves
Anybody who thinks that choice was for the people must be seriously deluded. Saying that, even their own party were lost for words when that happened.

Yes, we have a problem with our local train station where the car park was previously free and now it isn't. Guess what happened? Everybody now parks in their masses on the roads around the station which is causing havoc for residents.

Who operates the station? Northern, the nationalised train operator. They refuse to do anything about the problem despite them creating it and the councillors claim to have asked but any action has obviously been lost somewhere.

I'll ask again, what is the point in voting?
Er, vote for people who do more than ask?

I see that the far-right are having a meltdown on X/Twitter because Schrödinger’s Muslim got re-elected. Khan has to be simultaneously too Islamist and too ‘woke’ for them, while 'London has fallen' and already become like the Paris of Houellebecq's notorious novel in their overheated imaginations.

All very amusing, of course, like this video of an Islamaphobe being chased by a giant cephalopod:

Lib dems won more councillors that the tories.
They need to stop fighting against Labour and try and make sure they are the main opposition and not sat on the sidelines on 3rd place

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.