The Conservative Party/Government

This budgets gonna be an absolute shitshow, short term measures to try to win votes at the expense of the long term future of the nation.
Still can’t get my head round how tax cuts help the country, everything is in a shit state so surely we need money to fix those things? Put more in peoples pockets but they just need to lay bills, so it’s not a tax cut, because inevitably there will be a tax on whatever you are paying for.

It seems to me that the diktat has gone out to all MPs not to describe Anderson's words as Islamophobic. The evasion when multiple MPs are asked by multiple interviewers certainly suggests it.

They never published their internal islamophobia report, did they?

It seems to me that the diktat has gone out to all MPs not to describe Anderson's words as Islamophobic. The evasion when multiple MPs are asked by multiple interviewers certainly suggests it.

They never published their internal islamophobia report, did they?
it was painful today listening to the prat put up for the media , kept saying what 30p said was wrong but refused to answer what was wrong about it

What a fucking coward. In the industry I believe they call this toeing the line. Though why you'd want to toe the line and show yourself up for a political party that is in the abyss? Who knows?
Maybe he's had a quiet word in the ear, in keeping with the spirit of true propaganda.

What a fucking coward. In the industry I believe they call this toeing the line. Though why you'd want to toe the line and show yourself up for a political party that is in the abyss? Who knows?
Maybe he's had a quiet word in the ear, in keeping with the spirit of true propaganda.
He was the same in every interview this morning , at least he didnt say labour have no plan and they would take us back to square one as they have all been saying for weeks , why do we vote for cunts who just repeat the attack line they are told to no matter what the subjects are and abstain when voting , that really pisses me off

Tory cunts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.