The Conservative Party/Government

You've not read my post properly.
All I was pointing out that there are certain people who just abuse the system and its costing the economy a lot of money.
You don't need to give me a lecture with all respect plus I don't view a pension as a benefit after I've worked my arse off all my life.
It costs fuck all in the scheme of things, you’ve just bought into the rhetoric.

Amount of tax ‘avoidance’ by large corporations or individuals outstrips it by miles.

“Extremism is the promotion or advancement of an ideology based on violence, hatred or intolerance, that aims to: 1) negate or destroy the fundamental rights and freedoms of others; or 2) undermine, overturn or replace the UK’s system of liberal parliamentary democracy and democratic rights; or 3) intentionally create a permissive environment for others to achieve the results in 1) or 2)."

1,2 & 3 apply to the Conservative Party.

Have you ever considered the idea that getting people into the workforce, having greater social interaction, greater levels of independence and so on is actually beneficial to people, rather than simply placing them on benefits and forgetting about them?
That's what you said before.

But your party is killing people by withdrawing benefits from people that I suspect even you would think are unlikely to find a job suitable to their disability (physical or mental).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.