The Conservative Party/Government

Very, very weird, you say you've looked and looked and somehow didn't find the document on their party home page with 47 policy positions in it?

Do you want to go through these one by one?

How about setting up a new 1,000 person returns unit to support in the processing of asylum claimants and return those with no right to be here. That's one. There's 46 more. How about hiring 6,500 new teachers?

You can argue that you don't agree with their policy positions (I disagree with quite a few of them) or that they lack some details, or the funding is debatable, but to say they don't exist is just... not to put too fine a point on it... fucking asinine. They're there. Fucking read them. This is all that's wrong with the country today, if something isn't in the form of a three-word slogan or a Facebook meme it doesn't exist.

You say "at least the Tories are doing something", could have fooled me. What is it they are doing exactly? Just one example of an effective deployment of policy will do. Just one.

All this isn't even to mention that we're not even in an election season yet, so Labour have absolutely zero obligation to release a full manifesto - especially when the Conservatives have a habit of stealing all of their most popular policies.

Honestly, the level of discourse in politics is about as bad as it's ever been.
Unfortunately this is the world we live in. People are only interested in and read only headlines. Nobody reads the rest and are gullible enough to believe the Daily Fail and Express etc. When will people not realise that these ‘newspapers’ just make up the news to say what they want it to say? I binned ’newspapers’ at least 30 years ago after realising that. Is it so difficult for people to understand?

Ha! can you honestly say page 5 has a chance of working? but don't let the truth get in the way of a good story - and yes I knew about this Labour "policy". To mention again at least the tories have a practical solution rather than what you have just sent me.
Idiot.
Knob

Ha! can you honestly say page 5 has a chance of working? but don't let the truth get in the way of a good story - and yes I knew about this Labour "policy". To mention again at least the tories have a practical solution rather than what you have just sent me.
Idiot.
So you knew about the plan when you said Labour didn't have one?

We've got your number already...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.