The daily star : result page 10..

bzekosilva

The papers are clearly getting amo off the fickle fans on here quote dropping negative posts off this forum on the top left of the page. Well done..well done..

Makes us look like a bunch of chelsea fans!! Mancini out sack this sack that mourinho is better. BLOODY DISGRACE!

first things first....is this a wind up or proper thread, cos ive just fallen for a wind up one and im not diong it twice!!!!

if its a proper one then i think we should have a bit of sympathy for ourselves as fans. we have watched our team play some of the est football ever seen in ths league this year and now it seems to be slipping away, to the raggy rags in the suburbs of salford!!

things might change and we may win it, but from where we were this has to been a real let down for us fans. and its hard to take without giving abuse to random people on a football forum.

you c*nt!! :)

burning blue soul said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
And yet there's absolutely no mention of some of my many witty observations about contemporary life in Off topic.

That is the real disgrace.

your many perversions are all printed in the problem pages mate!!!

I like to think of them as "notable quirks".

Apart from the one involving the field mouse, maybe.

burning blue soul said:
And yet there's absolutely no mention of some of my many witty observations about contemporary life in Off topic.

Can you please keep this shit in offal topic.

Gaylord du Bois said:
burning blue soul said:

Can you please keep this in shit offal topic.

Happy birthday, Gaylord :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.