The Darts 20/21

You sound worse than me. If I find out they're a Gooner, hammer or a horrible Chelsea it puts me off. I wouldn't buy a JVC VHS recorder from Argos just because it was an Arsenal sponsor

I kicked off when the Mrs got us phone contract with Vodafone,never bought any Sharp electronics stuff,never had a red car,in fact don’t have any red clothes,despise them mate to a weird level I must admit

Aspinall looks like he’s blown out. Took all he had to stay with him for the first half. Now van gerwen has turned it up a notch and aspinall is toast

I kicked off when the Mrs got us phone contract with Vodafone,never bought any Sharp electronics stuff,never had a red car,in fact don’t have any red clothes,despise them mate to a weird level I must admit
I’d be surprised if many on here own anything red. I don’t.

Just reading the BDO have had to write to the players telling em the prize money will be much less than anticipated for their World Championship following poor ticket sales (15% of tickets sold) looks like The end is nigh for that organisation. Durrant jumped at the right time!

Just reading the BDO have had to write to the players telling em the prize money will be much less than anticipated for their World Championship following poor ticket sales (15% of tickets sold) looks like The end is nigh for that organisation. Durrant jumped at the right time!
I’m playing in the tournament this year. I’ve got a three dart average of 36

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.