The Darts 20/21

Sorry if this has been asked before, I'm no darts expert.

Why does it feel like not many people are behind Peter Wright? (the crowd)
I think there’s a lot of Scots in the crowd supporting Anderson, and whilst Wright was born there and represents Scotland, he’s grown up in England and Anderson is their man.

Wright won the Players Championship a month ago and was a beaten finalist in the Grand Slam of Darts the month before so came into this in red hot form. I think he will beat Smith in the final as he just has that bit more big game experience and rarely if ever let’s his head drop.

Ahh, just as simple as that, haha.
Anderson is generally well liked as well, even with English fans.

I feel for Wright as he was playing an Englishman last time and got booed then because they were supporting the Englishman. Bloke cannot win either way haha.

The final should be decent. Wright & Smith have been the best two players in the tournament. If Smith can play like he did in his last 3 games then he has a chance but for me Wright is the slight favourite.

Has anyone got a stream online for tonight's final? I cancelled my skysports subscription and for the past two nights I've bought Nowtv passes but I'm not spending anymore on it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.