And there's no sense crying over prior mistakes
With our massive wealth we will be taking the cake
And the deals get done and we sign some one
for the people at mcfc."

what tune?

Not familiar with Portal I see. ;)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RthZgszykLs

Goats left knee said:
if we shelled out £100m for him what would the precontract release clause be should we not make the CL places next season??
would have to be at least £50m??

Fuck .....top 4 next year ................ we need to spend alot more money if this transfer goes through

just been on bbc website and there saying city are refusing to comment on the story but milan seem more than happy to tell everyone what is going on they state that they have had talks with gary cook about the deal for kaka it seems like milan want this deal to go through and kaka has said if milan are willing to sell him then he,s willing to talk to anyone city are firmly in driving seat and i just hope the supposed meeting on monday goes to plan so we can praide him before the newcastle match

uwe rosler 28 said:
just been on bbc website and there saying city are refusing to comment on the story but milan seem more than happy to tell everyone what is going on they state that they have had talks with gary cook about the deal for kaka it seems like milan want this deal to go through and kaka has said if milan are willing to sell him then he,s willing to talk to anyone city are firmly in driving seat and i just hope the supposed meeting on monday goes to plan so we can praide him before the newcastle match

if we are paying that much I hope he's play in the Newcastle match

uwe rosler 28 said:

Where has all this Monday stuff come from?

We are only at wednesday!

svennis pennis said:
uwe rosler 28 said:

Where has all this Monday stuff come from?

We are only at wednesday!

in the times article I think

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.