The Derby at the Swamp Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: The Deby at the Swamp Post Match Discussion Thread

FantasyIreland said:
Awesome result,will shut the media up for a few minutes.......

They are already stating the Rags aren't playing as well as they did earlier in the season..... Just a little credit please!

Got to say i was disappointed in Yaya,he looked like he was already on the Wembley coach to me.Silva,not his night either and Joe looked a tad shaky.

Nasri did well,fair play.

Milner and Barry fantastic.

Do me a favour...Yaya was immense and Silva was amazing...looked a threat every time he had it. Tevez's best game for 2 years I'd say too.

The rest not far behind.

We really need to work on our final ball and set pices though,they let us down.We'd have a far better goal difference if we sorted that out.

Great night!

You sign Phil Jones and we sign Kun Aguero

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BHW6iI6CQAEqugl.jpg:large[/bigimg]

Not much analysis on the 2 footed lunge by Shrek in the first half.

Notice the complete lack of replays on the Rooney tackle. It's as if it never happened. If it was one of ours it would have been a red after utd crowd the ref and also would have been shown from 3 angles and 4 speeds by now

TCIB said:
bobmcfc said:
I don't normally gloat but after the shit my raggy sister gave me last week she can have some back !

This sister is err single i assume, my mate wants to know :p

Give her hell Bob :)

She's just got engaged. She's a tw@t anyway

Very pleasing win, and performance. We were the better team, and bossed the midfield; Barry showed why he's our unsung hero, MOTM for me, Yaya complimented him well, Milner's workrate and energy were important, while Silva and Nasri pulled the strings. I really liked how our midfield played. Nastasic continues to grow, he's going to be a top class defender. Aguero's winner was brilliant.

I personally believe the League table doesn't reflect things. We've played better football than United this season, key factors have worked against us. City have been better this season, Mancini was right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.