The Derby Post Match Thread

i8rags said:
It's fuckin simple, if offside doesn't count for us, that games was 2-2, I know we were shit but offside is fuckin offside.

Fellaini goal was an eighth of an Afro offside, not surprised it was missed and not too bothered about that one, it's just the way it is.

Mata goal that put the game out of reach however was unacceptably fucking far offside.

Mentality and attitude of a lot of our squad is genuinely pathetic.

Mancini's tough love treatment worked until 2012. He didn't give them an easy run after the title win, was backed poorly in the transfer market and sacked after it seemed he lost the dressing room. I'm starting to doubt that. I think a lot of our players have to take responsibility for that.

Same's happened again. Manager's partly responsible for it but our players are really lacking passion. It's a cliche to say it but I think it's quite clear. No matter how good some of the individuals are, can't excuse them not tracking back, playing with their head's down, hiding.

Major overhaul from top to bottom needed. Next season can be written off as a title challenge already. Rebuild the fucking thing properly after you fucked it up in 2012.

Tonight i will be drinking black current Cider .
Bloody lovely stuff .
Beats what i watched this afternoon .

A good manager makes a team 20% better
A bad manager makes a team 80% worse

It is clear what Manuel is

Bad day and it seems we cant catch a break. It looked promising at the start but the same problems crept up again and same old story.

We should consolidate that top four and we really need a hero behind the scenes. Someone with foresight, wisdom and bravery to pull us back on track because we are desperately lacking direction in terms of on the pitch bottom line stuff.

Another poor game, can't recall us having many attempts after we scored the first goal, up until the second ? We seem to just do a lot of chasing and gave the ball away, he should've had Lampard on a lot sooner, yaya was offering nothing going forward or in midfield, the amount of times they walked through us in the middle was a joke

Offside is offside!! Not just off!
Yaya can fcuk off. Make him play in the reserves.
Souness, please come and manage us for the rest I the season
Embarrassing, humiliated and made to look like a pub team.
Get rid of him by tonight.
We will be out of the top 4 very soon if this doesn't change.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.