The Derby Post Match Thread

babyajay said:
Pellers and Txiki need to go ASAP.

Get Mancini back in. Shouldn't have gone in the first place. No coincidence players who had issues with him are the ones now who obviously don't give a shit.

Should have backed the manager not a select group of players.

Mancini's made our board look a right set of tits today.

80s Shorts said:
MaineRoadBlue said:
salfordsingingblue said:
the cart is leading the horse I miss Roberto mancini and all that he stood for

Should be on a private jet to Milan now with cap in hand to bring him back. Worse decision we ever did was get rid of him.

Farce.

There was a choice to made when Mancini evidently "lost" the dressing room. IMO the hierarchy made the wrong call.

The cull should have been in the dressing room.

Been saying this for years. Too many players doing what they want to. Getting two managers sacked. I include some 'untouchable' players in this too.

AshtonBlueMooner said:
And a few times on here people have said 'I wish we were shi£ again', well there you go, happy now?? Because I'm not. We were shockingly poor, not good enough in so many areas. I used to dread derby day approaching, looks like it's going that way again unless we fix what is clearly a broken team. Start by relieving MP of the job, get a new man in and freshen up our aged squad. I do not want to go in work tomorrow, thanks City.

Don't be such a fucking wimp!

We're City.

We don't hide

Just say you remember when the highlight of our season was winning the Derby.

Бравый Дератизатор said:
Euopa League is the best option. I don't want to witness our slip-ups in the CL. Enough. Hope, a brand new board will give Patrick his chance

There's a rag if I've ever fucking seen one.

To be honest, I expected as much.
City have been sleepwalking through games of late, Pellers sanguine demeanor has seemingly translated itself to the team.
Big, big wake up call, Europe needs securing, and that needs to be 3rd, not 4th, and having to have a playoff.
I just hope the whole team has a long hard look at themselves, pulls the collective fingers and heads out, and somehow grind out the rest of the season.
Better it happens now, than a so-so draw, limp through to the end of the season, and somehow retain the same bunch, a massive clear out, YAYA has been shite this season, his mind elsewhere, how the fuck he won African Player of the Year, I don't know!
Pellegrini, sorry, your time is up, even if it means getting Patrick V in from the EDS, I'd be tempted to start lopping heads now, make a statement, to the rest of the players but knee jerk I know, but, it can't be any worse than this waking dream team, sleepwalking through games in some apparent somnambulant daze!
If the team can somehow rally, start to show some collective fight, finish the season well, I'd be fucking ecstatic, right now, I can't wait for this sorry season to be over

80s Shorts said:
MaineRoadBlue said:
salfordsingingblue said:
the cart is leading the horse I miss Roberto mancini and all that he stood for

Should be on a private jet to Milan now with cap in hand to bring him back. Worse decision we ever did was get rid of him.

Farce.

There was a choice to made when Mancini evidently "lost" the dressing room. IMO the hierarchy made the wrong call.

The cull should have been in the dressing room.

Mancini saw right through the players who had no heart and bottle. Board back them and not the manager. Disgrace.

Get him back and bring some life and passion back into this team.

Pellegrini interview will consist of ' I repeat we play well and I repeat we are brilliant. I repeat'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.