The disappearing thread thread

fbloke said:
Bluemoon is the de facto official club forum now, elevated status that needs protecting -

POP! is that the sound of this disappearing?

I hope that doesn't mean a sanitised, anti-bacterial site to satisfy the advertisers.
I'd certainly be looking elsewhere if that's the case. I don't bow down to 'the man'.

bluemonday said:
fbloke said:
Bluemoon is the de facto official club forum now, elevated status that needs protecting -

POP! is that the sound of this disappearing?

I hope that doesn't mean a sanitised, anti-bacterial site to satisfy the advertisers.
I'd certainly be looking elsewhere if that's the case. I don't bow down to 'the man'.

Whisper it carefully....they are reading everything we write...they are everywhere and they are ruthless.

fbloke said:
bluemonday said:

Whisper it carefully....they are reading everything we write...they are everywhere and they are ruthless.

What would Joe Strummer do in this situation?

fbloke said:
bluemonday said:

Lets type really small

Joycee Banercheck said:
fbloke said:
Lets type really small

Ok is that working? Can you still hear me........hello.....hello, anybody there?

Joycee Banercheck said:
fbloke said:
Ok is that working? Can you still hear me........hello.....hello, anybody there?
Try a bit smaller

They have moved my Bourbon Thread (Important Question Needs Answering) to Technical Questions.

Jees talk about killing me softly.

Im not gonna go quietly.....or am I?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.