The doghouse

Chrisja1000

Have you ever wanted to jump on a flight out the country and not look back!!

Before Christmas I was told to keep the 11th January free for a surprise baby shower for my wife . After a copious amount of beer I was then told to keep the 11th free for a belated Christmas dinner at the in-laws, as my brother in law has been working away!

Guess who didn't put the dates together and know both parties won't back down!!

I have my passport in hand! Lol

Chrisja1000 said:
Have you ever wanted to jump on a flight out the country and not look back!!

Before Christmas I was told to keep the 11th January free for a surprise baby shower for my wife . After a copious amount of beer I was then told to keep the 11th free for a belated Christmas dinner at the in-laws, as my brother in law has been working away!

Guess who didn't put the dates together and know both parties won't back down!!

I have my passport in hand! Lol
Whats a `baby shower for my wife`? Is it like a golden shower?
Anyway, just go to everton on the 10th, get smashed and tell em all , your a big boy who doesn`t take any shit off anyone.

Yeah it's a Xmas meal for my wife's brother as he has been working away and a baby shower in the same day!

Never parties are giving in as they are saying they they have gone to lots of trouble to organise them.

I'm fucked either way. I need a few beers at the match later and I'm sure I'll make the right decision.........

Why is it your problem? It's her baby shower (!!) Which I assume will be her and her cauldron of girlie friends and it's her brother. Let her decide. Job done.

It's a surprise party where they shower my mrs with baby stuff , it's American nonsense as usual but there are 25 people going!

I'm going to Everton away but don't fancy hiding out in Liverpool , rather takes my chances back home!

As it's for your wife why not invite her parents and brother to the baby shower then you are all together . There is bound to be food . I am sure her brother would understand when you explain what a massive bollock you have dropped ; o )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.