The Eagles

Malcontent

Is anyone going to see the Eagles? I saw them in Birmingham on wednesday and thought they were amazing. I've waited over 30 years to see them and they didn't disappoint. Don Henly and Joe Walsh were simply outstanding. I'd certainly recommend this gig as one of the best I've ever seen.

Malcontent said:
Is anyone going to see the Eagles? I saw them in Birmingham on wednesday and thought they were amazing. I've waited over 30 years to see them and they didn't disappoint. Don Henly and Joe Walsh were simply outstanding. I'd certainly recommend this gig as one of the best I've ever seen.
the last resort is one of my all time favourite tracks.

exileindevon said:
Malcontent said:
the last resort is one of my all time favourite tracks.

Mine too. I told the wife I'd like it played at my funeral, and she was quick to make a note of it.

Gotta be the best lyric of all time.

Take easy, second verse.

Well, Im a standing on a corner
In winslow, arizona
And such a fine sight to see
Its a girl, my lord, in a flatbed
Ford slowin down to take a look at me

thanks for reminder, been meaning to get some of their music for a while now. love witchy woman.

Saw them in Cardiff about 2 years ago, they were awesome. Think it was the "fairwell tour 2" hahah

Fantastic group ....... what a song Lyin' eyes is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.