The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

Yep, some charging £15 the opportunist cunts.
Parking tonight mixed with weight of traffic and a 1930 kick off meant I missed my first kick off by 10 mins for 5 years.
They're making it increasingly difficult to drive and park for matches which I find infuriating.

If there was a good option via public transport it wouldn't be so bad. I'm not getting a park and ride tram to pay for and be treated like a fucking sardine on the way back.
I won't trust the trains at night matches after being left on Ashburys at midnight last time, even going is unreliable re timings. So am stuck between paying £12 (2 on the match bus) or £10-15 for parking. Match bus ruled out tonight because finished work at 1800.

I'm a bit fucked off with it all tbh.

Parking tonight mixed with weight of traffic and a 1930 kick off meant I missed my first kick off by 10 mins for 5 years.
They're making it increasingly difficult to drive and park for matches which I find infuriating.

If there was a good option via public transport it wouldn't be so bad. I'm not getting a park and ride tram to pay for and be treated like a fucking sardine on the way back.
I won't trust the trains at night matches after being left on Ashburys at midnight last time, even going is unreliable re timings. So am stuck between paying £12 (2 on the match bus) or £10-15 for parking. Match bus ruled out tonight because finished work at 1800.

Took us 1 hour 15 mins from cheadle hulme last night . Its the same every mid week game. With work its a rush to do public transport. We pay a tenner to park up someones drive near the corner shop pub.

We were all sat in the car in traffic, barely moving, and all agreed we were tempted to give it a miss last night. But for my city crazy 11 year old daughter , who wouldnt let me not go, id have put my feet up and watched it on the box

The whole infrastructure is a shambles , does anyone know if the parking clampdown is also occurring around the swamp when they play ?

It is very easy to park on the street at Old Trafford if you go on the Chorlton side. Also lots of public transport options train, four tram lines, buses, etc etc.

It’s definitely residents only parking all the way up Chester Road to at least Stretford Arndale.

Suppose once you cross over into Chorlton and Whalley Range it’s a bit more complicated, with it being under a different council to where the actual ground is.

So the new parking scheme has now gone live with the new restrictions in place. Our wonderful council have cancelled all current parking permits and emailed everyone late on Friday saying you have to reapply for your permits. I think there will be a lot of tickets dished out this weekend and the council will make a lot of money to waste on other areas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.