The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

***WARNING***
Again today traffic wardens are waiting on Ashton new road up at the Asda end for blue badge holders who arrived early and put extra time on the blue badge clocks.In the first twenty cars parked from the Etihad two got parking tickets.
It was 3pm when I was walking past the cars one read 2pm and the other 2.30pm.
3 traffic wardens waiting on the other side of the road. CTID

***WARNING***
Again today traffic wardens are waiting on Ashton new road up at the Asda end for blue badge holders who arrived early and put extra time on the blue badge clocks.In the first twenty cars parked from the Etihad two got parking tickets.
It was 3pm when I was walking past the cars one read 2pm and the other 2.30pm.
3 traffic wardens waiting on the other side of the road. CTID
Allowed 3 hours with a Blue Badge, so most would be OK for the game

Allowed 3 hours with a Blue Badge, so most would be OK for the game
I agree but the 2 cars that was booked
1 had arrived at 2pm and put 3pm on the clock and the arrived at 2 20pm and put 3pm on the clock therefore getting parking fine. Probably been doing that for years ( they never use to check until recently )

I agree but the 2 cars that was booked
1 had arrived at 2pm and put 3pm on the clock and the arrived at 2 20pm and put 3pm on the clock therefore getting parking fine. Probably been doing that for years ( they never use to check until recently )
Wardens must be getting keen now.

Wardens must be getting keen now.
I've parked there for years and never seem wardens checking blue badge clocks before a game until late last year.
Several cars had cheated ( time on clock )almost every match but with nobody checking obviously we're getting away it.
Most likely the 3 wardens are Rags and to think we get called BITTER. CTID

My car along with 4 others broke into on butler Street tonight. That's the last night match for me. I can't afford to pay £15 parking and public transport won't get me back till way after midnight.

Yes. Big rock through the side window.
Traced my sons earbuds throught the tracker but the police say they can't do anything.
Happened to mine on Vickers Street after the Villa 3-2, £170 worth damage for a £10 dashcam..... That's on me, it's Miles platting after all. Luckily I was on such a high after the game, nothing was ruining my mood.

Park at Ashton Moss and get the tram in now. Cheaper than parking near the ground, if you hang about for 15-20 mins after the game the trams get a lot less crowded

Not driven to the match for several years but my old man is getting too old for the tram queues so will revert back to car for Arsenal.

We used to park at the Velodrome - does anyone know if that’s still a viable option please?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.