The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

Well thanks to all this I’ll probably not go tonight, after the shite public transport after Young Boys my seat will be empty tonight, freezing my bollocks off at 11pm waiting for abus that may or may not turn up, fuck off.
There’s parking from £5 to £8 within a mile’s walk. We have no choice for evening games either except pay £16 bus and overcrowded tram for two that takes 2.5 hrs or drive and park for less time and stress.

Took me an hour and half to get home from the game today and i live 9 miles away at most.
Traffic was terrible leaving the ground, a combination of less early leavers and traffic signal issues coming out of Briscoe lane. Was home before 11PM though so not too bad

Based on some of the posts above are the new parking restrictions already in place? I park near Clayton conservative club and it was ok on Saturday

I might try it once. It’s about 9 miles for me. I’ve thought about it a few times and not quite been idiotic to try it!
pick 8 pubs a mile apart for a champions league match?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.