The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

They've being doing it for years via the parking sites. Demand has gone up and then you get the silly prices as per the post above yours.

Loads also have permanent arrangements for on-drive parking and loads have permits for off-drive parking.

My mother in law (R.I.P.) lived just off Grey Mare Lane. She used to get two visitor street parking permits for match times. I used one regularly for many years. The last two however, to combat people selling them on or allowing random strangers to use them for profit, the council changed the rules, and you had to register two vehicles via online and their registrations were then the only ones eligible to use them. Assuming that is still the case?

Of course on drive parking is exempt .... well at least for now. I wouldn't put it past the car hating council/Burnham to be telling residents who can and can't park on their own drives eventually.

So have city put anything on the website (I can’t see anything) or made any extra provision for the loss of 100’s of parking spaces?

They still haven't put anything on about the way we were treated in Istanbul, so as if they'll care about us plebs and parking
October 2014 and nothing back from this yet:

UEFA Statement: 3 October 2014

Manchester City Football Club has today been informed of the outcome of a review by UEFA’s Control, Ethics and Disciplinary body into an incident in the UEFA Champions League match between AS Roma and CSKA Moscow on 17 September.

CSKA Moscow has had a number of sanctions imposed, amongst which are restrictions on their home and away games in the UEFA Champions League competition.

Included in these sanctions is the forthcoming Manchester City group stage game to be held at the Arena Khimki, Moscow on Tuesday 21 October.

This game will now take place behind closed doors.

Furthermore, CSKA Moscow are banned from selling tickets to travelling supporters for the return fixture to take place at the Etihad Stadium on Wednesday 5 November.

Manchester City is cognisant of the fact that fans will be affected by this unforeseen turn of events and encourage all supporters who have made non-refundable travel arrangements to email proof of such arrangements to mcfc@mcfc.co.uk, referencing the supporter numbers of all impacted fans, by 5pm on Tuesday 7 October.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.