The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

Anpr car parking enforcement vehicle going around today in east Manchester.
Resident parking scheme now live, I suspect fines will come in post if they got anyone. Pure income generation this by the council. It's a bank Holiday
Or they are doing a trial route run for Sundays match

The 90 min parking bays are full on Briscoe lane and next to the cemetery unless there a big funeral on, going to be loads of tickets today.

The 90 min parking bays are full on Briscoe lane and next to the cemetery unless there a big funeral on, going to be loads of tickets today.
Parked up and done the tram from Hollinwood to Central Park today...out of home at 13.10, parked 14.30, inside around 15.20...loads on Grimshaw Ln still.

Lots of tickets today. On wasteland with no houses. On a Sunday. Bloody ridiculous. Bastards.

I suspect they didn't have enough enforcement staff out to fully enforce the entire residents scheme today. Heading away from the the game I noted letteral hundreds of vehicles parked up in the new bays on Ashton New Road between Bank Street and Edge Lane, none of the vehicles had been issued a ticket. Whilst I can't be sure all the vehicles belong to match going fans, a good majority of them had match going blues getting in to them as I passed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.