The FA Cup (4th Rd ) - Cardiff (A)

Not good pickings for TV.

Yeovil and Newport are obvious.

Ours is muddled by the need for a replay leaving a short timeframe for the police, but I'd think they'll try to get it on.

Warnock said he'd play the kids in the replay against Mansfield if they got a bad draw. They aren't going to be keen on playing us in the next round with promotion to the Premier League on the line. I'm sure Mansfield would be well up for the replay and the chance to play against us. I think there's a really decent chance it'll be Mansfield winning the replay. I'll take that.

There are some paranoid people on here haha. How can anyone moan about our draws this season? Cardiff reserves or Mansfield is a good draw. Preferably home would have been nice. And I hate the rags as much as anyone but our draw, Newport/Spuds and Yeovil/Rags are very attractive ties for any neutral. Stop being miserable twats. The football world is sky blue. Enjoy it ;-)
The sad fuckin thing is these posters are commenting on the rags even aft our draw. Its ingrained in them. Rags. Rags. Rags. Rags.

There are some paranoid people on here haha. How can anyone moan about our draws this season? Cardiff reserves or Mansfield is a good draw. Preferably home would have been nice. And I hate the rags as much as anyone but our draw, Newport/Spuds and Yeovil/Rags are very attractive ties for any neutral. Stop being miserable twats. The football world is sky blue. Enjoy it ;-)
Yeovil v rags attractive tie for the neutral,don't be silly.

Down the road nice. Watch out for their fans though not like going to Swansea. Was on my way home on train with them after Bournemouth they were at Bolton, started kicking off then. Would have preferred Newport but it will do.

Cardiff made loads of changes for the game against Mansfield and only opened 2 of the stands for the game. Interesting to see the team Warnock picks for the replay now.

BBC wont pick the rags game after the weekends 0-0 drab affairs lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.