The FA Cup (4th Rd ) - Cardiff (A)

And how many hundreds of players and pundits have been paid off for this conspiracy. Fair play though they must pay a fortune to them for no one to ever turn it down and blow the whistle. Just a question have you ever though how it would be done with different people each draw, and why. Heard the same before the semi final draw, oh we got the easiest draw Bristol and before the champions league draw oh we got Basel.
They only gave us those draws so it wouldn’t look obvious next time.........

Who cares abt those ****s mate. Forget them. We've just got a great F A Cup draw, Another brilliant draw in the league cup. And one in the Champions league too.

There's certainly no agenda against us.

I concur my friend! Just thought I recalled this from before and was played up as the minnow vs the juggernaut, beauty of English football, wank wank wank, etc etc etc.

TV Games could be
Yeovil v Rags
Newport v Spurs
Cardiff/Mansfield v Man City
Peterborough v Leicester/Fleetwood (assuming Leicester would see Fleetwood off)

I'd be surprised if we aren't on TV the best team in the country with a potential banana skin away from home to a team from a lower league is a TVs dream

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.