The FA Cup (4th Rd ) - Cardiff (A)

It's about 1 hour away. Do you know the area Frothy? The roads are fairly quiet and once over Brecon Beaons it's all duel carriage way. It's a better way than the motorway especially if there's an accident.
We are driving up early Sunday morning, staying over Sunday night will see if we can call in for one on the way in

ive just froze me testies off queuing for 21/2 hrs at the cardiff stadium to get a ticket in the home end!!

Not ideal but im going down with a few mates and there had better be no bloody repeat of the 1994 result!!!!

ive just froze me testies off queuing for 21/2 hrs at the cardiff stadium to get a ticket in the home end!!

Not ideal but im going down with a few mates and there had better be no bloody repeat of the 1994 result!!!!

2.5 hours? I thought they've only been half-filling their stadium this season??

2.5 hours? I thought they've only been half-filling their stadium this season??

must be a massive team coming to town then i guess!! ;-) There were similar wait times on saturday for season ticket holders to get their tickets for this game.

Its buzzing down here (and im not talking about the smell from the port talbot steelworks) for our arrival i can tell you! All the plastics are coming out for this game! ;-)

must be a massive team coming to town then i guess!! ;-) There were similar wait times on saturday for season ticket holders to get their tickets for this game.

Its buzzing down here (and im not talking about the smell from the port talbot steelworks) for our arrival i can tell you! All the plastics are coming out for this game! ;-)

As I suspected ;-)

you cant blame them, they haven't seen tidy football since john toshack was a kid!

Cardiff will be good for drinking. They’re used to crowds at the Principality Stadium and Cardiff City. It hosted the Champions League Final last year.

Say “yackie darr” if any Welsh person toasts you. They’ll like it.
There wont be many Welsh speakers in Cardiff mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.