The FA & The Ref

CheethamHillBlue

Michael Oliver saw Rooney swear at him yesterday and decided to do nothing about it. Hears the proof in my response from them.

The Laws of the Game are administered first and foremost by FIFA and are universal and applicable to football at all levels. The International Football Association Board is the body responsible for the Laws of the Game, and is comprised of FIFA and the four British national associations (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), in recognition of their historical role in codifying the original laws. The incident was dealt with at the time and therefore is not applicable for retrospective action.

No agenda though.

The RVP ball to the head was yellow carded so "dealt with at the time" lets see if they take any further action with that one....

ib1QXdgRsJaYNr.gif

CheethamHillBlue said:
Michael Oliver saw Rooney swear at him yesterday and decided to do nothing about it. Hears the proof in my response from them.

The Laws of the Game are administered first and foremost by FIFA and are universal and applicable to football at all levels. The International Football Association Board is the body responsible for the Laws of the Game, and is comprised of FIFA and the four British national associations (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), in recognition of their historical role in codifying the original laws. The incident was dealt with at the time and therefore is not applicable for retrospective action.

No agenda though.

Cue Pig..

sweenyuk said:
The RVP ball to the head was yellow carded so "dealt with at the time" lets see if they take any further action with that one....

ib1QXdgRsJaYNr.gif

Haha, that gif can be watched over and over again.

The ref will only send the player off if he finds the language used offensive, insulting or abusive.
Refs at the highest level have very high tolerance to this behaviour as that's what the fa wants, they don't want games being ruined by multiple red cards for bad language.

At my level though, I'd lose marks if I didn't caution/dismiss a player telling me to fuck off etc

eshiers1 said:
The ref will only send the player off if he finds the language used offensive, insulting or abusive.
Refs at the highest level have very high tolerance to this behaviour as that's what the fa wants, they don't want games being ruined by multiple red cards for bad language.

At my level though, I'd lose marks if I didn't caution/dismiss a player telling me to fuck off etc
Which ''fucking prick'' obviously isn't!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.