The Fat Spanish Waiter Has A Pop

Rafa32 said:
Dont believe i said that?think i said he wasnt any better than him..tell me why is he any better?!because city are signing him?ya wernt saying how good he was last year when he was at the mancs?
kuyt 12 goals and 9 assists in the league for a winger
tevez 5 goals and 1 assist..

still wouldnt play ahead of stephen ireland

Behave yourself. City are the Mancs, Yoonited are from Salford.

Rafa32 said:
Dont believe i said that?think i said he wasnt any better than him..tell me why is he any better?!because city are signing him?ya wernt saying how good he was last year when he was at the mancs?

Tevez single handidly kept West Ham in the League, he was mostly a bench player last season, but when he did play, he got 4 goals against Blackburn in the Carling Cup. Kuyt is a very good, underrated player though.

Widnes blue said:
Rafa32 said:

Behave yourself. City are the Mancs, Yoonited are from Salford.

Sorry mate-hate to pull ya but they are situated in the borough of Trafford.Get to Regent rd.in Salford though and it's one of the first things you see reference too...

So the first real kick off from a big 4 manager.

Won't be the last. It's just that he feels his team are the ones who have most to lose from licke city.

CITD

Rafa32 said:

Yeah we starting talking up about rival players on here all the time...

Com'on stop being stupid.

Kuyt played week in week out. Tevez was messed about at rags due to them buying Berbaflop and not wanting to drop a 32m player. The reaction of them gloryhunting rags week in week out said it all he was a great player for them who got messed about. Why is he one of the most wanted players across europe @ 25m and 100k a week wages, I doubt any of the top clubs would take Kuyt for free tbh. He does a good job for you a bit john o shea at utd shit player but gets the games.

Me thinks you're bitter cause he's turned you down.

Shooter 83 said:

ha see thats what annoys me most..suddenly you think that anybody saying anything remotely bad about city is because there jealous and bitter..i am not bitter about not signing tevez..i am not bitter about not signing tevez..nobody is jealous of city..nobody in the top 4 anyway..dont mean it in a smart way im just saying what most feel..jesus ye we would all love the money but if i had to choose id choose a regular top 4 spot every time..not saying that the leagues set in stone every year but i dont think anybody will break the top 4 soon unless fabregas heads of to barca and arsenal may drop out but thats it..

Rafa32 said:
Shooter 83 said:

ha see thats what annoys me most..suddenly you think that anybody saying anything remotely bad about city is because there jealous and bitter..i am not bitter about not signing tevez..i am not bitter about not signing tevez..nobody is jealous of city..nobody in the top 4 anyway..dont mean it in a smart way im just saying what most feel..jesus ye we would all love the money but if i had to choose id choose a regular top 4 spot every time..not saying that the leagues set in stone every year but i dont think anybody will break the top 4 soon unless fabregas heads of to barca and arsenal may drop out but thats it..

You might want to take your head out of your arse mate. if you're not worried, why are you on here ?

liverpool_robbie_keane.jpg

stony said:
Rafa32 said:
Shooter 83 said:

You might want to take your head out of your arse mate. if you're not worried, why are you on here ?

because a mate i know who posts on an arsenal forum said that i should have a look as its apparentely hilarious as i was also told over on rawk..and i was thinking that maybe it was maybe only a select few who talked shite(due to meeting some pretty decent sensable lads at your place last year)..why the fuck would i come on here if i was worried anyway?lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.