the first thing on my mind

rushts said:
I know MH has not had the time needed, not by a long stretch, but i keep looking for a glimmer, just some tiny glint of light to suggest we are heading in the right direction, but the season is almost over and we've side stepped at best. I was really cheesed off with MH blaming tiredness!? What was bootcamp for? I thought MH said his teams finish stronger in 2nd half of seasons? Now i really want MH to do well, i really do, but to spend100m + and quite poss finish the season with less points than last year is scary, All we can do is get behind the club and give them our unconditional support as ever and be patient, trust our owners. And de niro, its people like you who make supporting city what it is, you will be rowing to europe again, just maybe not next year. Keep faith fellow blues.
Totally agree mate.
Let's hope the glimmer is a big win on Thursday.

Only the UEFA Cup can save him now methinks. Even a SF. I still think it might though.

Good post that Bill. There is no doubt that we should sell 10/12 players in the summer, some of whom will be big names at the club but the responsibility is down to one man and he has to pay for a really poor season where, considering the investment, we've gone backwards. His team selections, tactics and subs are getting worse and his reputation as a man who gets the best out of players and who thrives on fitness is being squandered very quickly. I actually believe, not that I care, that it will benefit the man himself to move on.

Great post deniro. Its clear that Im not the only one who woke up this morning feeling terrible (its spoilt easter). I've always been in the 'give the manager time' camp, but I can see no EVIDENCE that he is doing a good job. For this reason, I'm out.

As for thursday, my mood has changed from making a whole day of it / Shambles / banana etc etc to simply going over for the game. All the excitement has gone out of it.

de niro said:
citoeast said:
For me MH just gets every major decision wrong, cannot play the right tactics at the right time. We have beenreally lucky to get so far in the UEFA Cup, the Hamburg humiliation was no surprise. I just fear Thursday may be more humiliation. I long for stability at our beloved club, but it is clear to me MH long term cannot bring the success we crave, just look at his avoidance of buying top quality players, his abysmal failure to get the best out of Robinho, Elano to name just a few.

Look what Harry has done with an average failing Spurs team, look at West Ham and the job Gianfranco Zola has done with very limited resources or Roy Hodgson with a very average Fulham, David Moyes, the list can go on and on. Now compare this to MH; the managers job is to get the best out of his squad, n this MH has failed spectacular.

To me MH is trying to build an improved Blacburn (Mid Table) and is running scared of the worlds best players. I will trust in Sheikh Mansour and Khaldoon Al Mubarak to decide, they are better placed, on whether MH should stay or go. Brace yourself for further pain and ultimately failure come Thursday, MH has never won a game against a Martin Jol side, does that not speak volumes.
this is'nt a hughes out thread so this is being removed.

De Niro, this is not a MH out thread at all, I will let the owner, chairman decide that, but I do despair of MH suceeding, but hey I could be wrong. One thing I am sure about is its depressing at present and MH excuses are just that, lame excuses.

citoeast said:
de niro said:
citoeast said:
For me MH just gets every major decision wrong, cannot play the right tactics at the right time. We have beenreally lucky to get so far in the UEFA Cup, the Hamburg humiliation was no surprise. I just fear Thursday may be more humiliation. I long for stability at our beloved club, but it is clear to me MH long term cannot bring the success we crave, just look at his avoidance of buying top quality players, his abysmal failure to get the best out of Robinho, Elano to name just a few.

Look what Harry has done with an average failing Spurs team, look at West Ham and the job Gianfranco Zola has done with very limited resources or Roy Hodgson with a very average Fulham, David Moyes, the list can go on and on. Now compare this to MH; the managers job is to get the best out of his squad, n this MH has failed spectacular.

To me MH is trying to build an improved Blacburn (Mid Table) and is running scared of the worlds best players. I will trust in Sheikh Mansour and Khaldoon Al Mubarak to decide, they are better placed, on whether MH should stay or go. Brace yourself for further pain and ultimately failure come Thursday, MH has never won a game against a Martin Jol side, does that not speak volumes.
this is'nt a hughes out thread so this is being removed.

De Niro, this is not a MH out thread at all, I will let the owner, chairman decide that, but I do despair of MH suceeding, but hey I could be wrong. One thing I am sure about is its depressing at present and MH excuses are just that, lame excuses.
i had it as a city are shit thread, i mean as a club on the whole, you dived down hughes throat as always.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.