The Food (merged)

Anybody who pays £6 or £7 for a burger wants his bumps feeling. Based on the take up I reckon this up market food fest is a bit of a failure. What used to be a difficult obstacle walking across the concourse through the queues at half time is now a simple task. Before the Bayern game the staff were bored as there was nobody to serve. In 30 mins I reckon they sold 2 bottles of water.
At the end of the day we are football fans, and it has been shown in surveys that we fall to the bottom of the rich list as fans go. If there was a stall selling Macdonalds £1:20 burgers as an alternative then Jamie`s dross would be blown out on the concourse.

After the Game got a Hot Dog from the trailer as you leave The East Stand towards Asda, I ordered then asked for onions to be told we have ran out. I then asked if the price is reduced from £4.50 to the reply "No" coz Jamie Oliver will not sanction it ??? FFS I was fuming.

I always get a burger in Mary ds on match day . Better value than the vans outside the ground .

Ducado said:
I object to paying £2.50 for a bottle of water, in fact I object so much I just buy one from Tesco, total rip off
Can't say I blame you Ducy. Two chicken burgers and two bottles of water on Wednesday cost £17, which is OTT.

If they dropped the prices about 20% the sales would go up quite considerably as would the bottom line, if they could cope with the demand, which on current evidence is highly unlikely to say the least. The staff are pretty shambolic.

There are a number of minor operational changes which could have an enormous impact on sales. The club needs to employ a top catering manager with stadium experience. Whatever they end up paying him or her would surely be paid back in spades almost immediately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.