The football replay you hate the most

Struggling to get past the shinner.
There must be something...
A penandez pen maybe (got a very punchable face) or Briggsy's (class of '92) goal, pre family man days iirc.

sterling’s disallowed goal against Spurs. Horrible to watch it unfold

Call me sad, but I just cannot watch that goal, something inside of me doesn't allow it. It was Aguero 93:20 mk2, I never thought it would be repeated, but that ran it very close for a few wonderful brief moments. BT showed it on their CL coverage last season every time it went to a break, and every time I just had to leave. I can't do it.

Call me sad, but I just cannot watch that goal, something inside of me doesn't allow it. It was Aguero 93:20 mk2, I never thought it would be repeated, but that ran it very close for a few wonderful brief moments. BT showed it on their CL coverage last season every time it went to a break, and every time I just had to leave. I can't do it.
I’m exactly the same - it’s unwatchable

I was dead in line with that offside call and called it offside at the time. I saw Sergio chest the ball back whilst coming back onside. It was closer than I thought when I saw it on the replays.

A gutting moment though.

The goals I avoid watching if they are shown and in no particular order as they all caused a lot of pain at the time are..

Raddy Antic - Luton
Ricky Villa - Spuds
Ben Watson - Wigan
Coutinho - Dippers (when they won the PL in 2014)
Sterling v Spuds in the CL
Any rag goal in the 2-3 loss at home in 2018

However, goals I make sure I watch if shown, include..

Sergio's 93.20 winner
Vinny's screamer v Leicester and header v rags
Jesus's 100 point lob
Dennis's back heal
Bale's o/h kick and 30 yarder v the dippers in the CL
Yaya's v rags in the fa cup semi
Dave's goals v Blackpool and Hull

Ricky fucking Villa

End thread
Anyone old enough to remember that will know nothing will ever come close to it.

It haunts me, it seemed to be on everything, you could be watching an American film and the TV in the background would be showing that fucking goal. I despise it, i hate Spurs for it, i hate the bearded **** who scored it, i hate that fucking song about Ossie and his trembly knees, i hate chaz and fucking dave for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.