The future

Fatback - Is this the Future

We can put a man up in space
But on earth it's just a rat race.
Is this the future?

We got people workin' 9 to 5
While over 10 percent are trying to stay alive.
Is this the future?

Crime is up, education is down
But the Dow Jones London Stock Exchange is on the rebound.
Is this the future?

Ronald Reagan That Rishi Sunak says stay the course
But only a fool would wanna endorse
This kind of future.

Everyday as I go my way
I can hear the people as they say,
"Hey brother can you spare a dime,
I don' wanna end up doin' time."
But they say it's just a sign of the future.

Found a car that I thought I'd buy
But the interest rates were just too high.
Is this the future?

Worked years perfecting my craft
Now my boss is giving me the shaft.
Is this the future?

Used to eat steaks and caviar
Now it's peanut butter in a candy bar.
Is this the future?

All my money is nearly spent
Don't have enough to pay the rent
@city2 You can cancel the future.

Everyday as I go my way
I can hear the people as they say,
"Hey brother can you spare a dime,
I don' wanna end up doin' time."
But they say it's just a sign of the future.

Can it be? Are you tellin' me
This is the future?

I noticed the other day a building society is going to offer 95% mortgages to people who meet a certain criteria up to a value of 450K . Ok till the housing markets slump again and back comes are friendly negative equit. What is the obsession with owning your own home which is probably gonna drain your lifestyle.
Most people want to own their own place I think. Who wants to spend their lives at the mercy of a landlord ?

Is there a brighter future on the horizon for our children and grandchildren considering the last 6 years have been horrendous for lots of families. Everyday we are hearing about more and more things which are wrong with our country and nothing is a quick fix. Where do you see this country in say 20/30 years and will life be better or not.
Always been the same for every generation. We all the say the same, its us getting older. Natural progression. Everybody abides in the end just not in the way we did/do/would always like to

Is there a brighter future on the horizon for our children and grandchildren considering the last 6 years have been horrendous for lots of families. Everyday we are hearing about more and more things which are wrong with our country and nothing is a quick fix. Where do you see this country in say 20/30 years and will life be better or not.

Well we have based our future on ever increasing population and growth. The fact that this simply could never go on forever is obvious but in a world where the only important thing is now or the very near future then the outcome is very bad.

People will claim technology will save us. These people are the fucking cocks that unsurprisingly are only concerned with now or the very near future.

So we will continue to destroy not only our own kids and grandkids futures but innocent species, the eco system and the planet as we know it itself. The planet will survive for a very long time but not in such glory as it once was. A miracle of a planet sullied by soulless cunts.

As future humans would behave exactly the same as us its the other inhabitants that we should feel ashamed about really.

The funny bit though is that the self awareness is so pathetic that as things turn really bad human beings will actually feel sorry for themselves.
Why? Why is this happening to us?

I noticed the other day a building society is going to offer 95% mortgages to people who meet a certain criteria up to a value of 450K . Ok till the housing markets slump again and back comes are friendly negative equit. What is the obsession with owning your own home which is probably gonna drain your lifestyle.
Because it’s a damn sight cheaper than renting And it’s not dead money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.