The Glass Really Is Half Full

tamworthblue

Cracking set of results this weekend apart from Spuds. So many past weekends I thought "Shit, we've won but so has everybody else". This time we got the rub.

To all those on here that say we can't win it...hear me out.

If we beat the scum next week (and we have to, fuck going for a draw) they will begin to wobble. Two losses in a row and what next...

The Arse will be seriously fucked up mentally giving away a 4-0 lead. Next time they play they are going to be constantly thinking "How many do we need to score to get a win". They could also be heading for a wobble.

The dippers did us a big favour tonight.

All is not lost my blue shitbags ;)

tamworthblue said:
Cracking set of results this weekend apart from Spuds. So many past weekends I thought "Shit, we've won but so has everybody else". This time we got the rub.

If we beat the scum next week (and we have to, fuck going for a draw) they will begin to wobble. Two losses in a row and what next...

The Arse will be seriously fucked up mentally giving away a 4-0 lead. Next time they play they are going to be constantly thinking "How many do we need to score to get a win". They could also be heading for a wobble.

it certainly isnt turdbreath. ;)

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Keep your feet on the ground lad! 3rd is still the realistic aim, anything higher is a pure bonus.

Nah, I've been supporting City for 40+ years...I can feel it in me watter! Next week is shit or bust...it really is.

tamworthblue said:

Your right dickweed!;-)

I'd be in dreamland if we finished 3rd. Automatic entry into CL groupstage, yes?

the dippers are the fly in the ointment,they have us,spurs and rags at home and the arse away,the way they are playing at the mo they could have a big say in who finishes where.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.