The great questions of the world?

PJMCC1UK said:
strongbowholic said:
jimharri said:
Which came first; the chicken or the egg?
The egg.

Evolution you see. What ever evolved into a chicken more than likely laid an egg that what we now know as a chicken came out of.

Just to be awkward scientists in Sheffield are now saying they believe the Chicken came first then developed the proteins to make the shell of the egg.
Fucking Yorkshire twats. I've been dining out on that little gem for ages!

Anyway, back on topic...

Why are tv channels that are 1 hour behind called " +1 " when clearly it ought to be " -1 " ?

If nothing can be endless then where does the Universe end, is it a brick wall and if so whats on the other side?

Why does cereal, especially Weetabix, taste so much better late at night?

why is it in Australia that someone you hate is a bit of a baastard whilst a good mate is a total baaastard ?

How the fuck can my Missus remember every detail of every argument we’ve had in the last 10 years?

How can she spot me missing a bit when painting but can’t get up the fucking ladders and sort it out herself?

Why does my fucking useless excuse for a dog not bother barking when some fuck stick is making noise outside my house in the middle of the night but goes fucking mental when he farts?

Why is it sexist for me to take the piss out of women but funny when dickheads like Jo Brand take the piss out of blokes?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.