The Harry and Meghan fuss

Awww FFS everyone likes Megan don't they?
I wouldn’t say no. Very nice looking lady -:)

Lucky ginger twat. Not only did he fuck off the royals after cleaning them out but he bagged himself a beauty. It’s Megan I feel sorry for, ginger bush must be her thing!

Sorry to interrupt this lively debate. Oh and they are both spoiled wankers and the media are also wankers.

Wouldn't it be lovely if issues could be kept private amongst families.
But I guess that Pandora's Box has been fully opened now and those days are long gone.

I just think they are a couple of opportunists. But I'm sure you know best.

No not really. Keeping things like being suicidal private among families is how we ended up with incredibly high rates of suicide in the 50s and 60's and opening up and talking about the problems and the normalisation of getting help with depression is how we've managed to reduce that by about half.

Or is the implication that Harry and Meghan have made their lives public, and not the millions of tabloid articles written about them?

Interestingly it’s been removed but the posts calling me a ‘fat prick/****’ are still there which is nice

This place really is the pits these days, whether that is a reflection on society as a whole, I don't know. Probably the last time I visit for a while. Fuck em pal, probably some sad little dickhead with no friends, no life. Certainly not out there running 10ks and doing his best. Like I said, fuck em

This place really is the pits these days, whether that is a reflection on society as a whole, I don't know. Probably the last time I visit for a while. Fuck em pal, probably some sad little dickhead with no friends, no life. Certainly not out there running 10ks and doing his best. Like I said, fuck em

Cheers pal, still a great forum regardless of the odd trolls

Agree.
I've always liked Harry, he's like his mother. He's the only one I'd like to go for a pint with.

Meghan seems like a good laugh and down to Earth as well.
Can't fathom all the hate for her.

And this is why Meghan is royalty for most of us!

1670636875340.png

Royally bashing Piers and other snowflakes without even a word out of her mouth!

You go girl!

For years, the Daily Mail, and others, have clearly conducted a relentless campaign against Meghan. They only do it for clicks, so the real question is why is it so easy to gain clicks for such articles from their readers?

I'm afraid I support the idea that this is about race. From rubber boats to rubber bullets at Meghan, the paper knows its audience, and they are white, Conservative traditionalists who don't want 'her type' near the monarchy. Any story against Meghan, endlessly quoting palace sources, gets those clicks and the comments sections are toxic. If I were her husband, I would have said 'enough is enough'.

Last edited:
It's not that I won't hear criticism of them, it's just the criticisms offered up are such contrived shite that fall upon the faintest inspection.

So many of them rely entirely on lies or misrepresentation and pretend stupidity. Pretending to not know the difference between privacy and speaking publicly, lying about her mocking the dead queen in a documentary filmed before the queen was even ill. Getting angry about the personal wealth of someone offering up advice and sharing experiences of being suicidal.

You say they should push back against the press, but some of those press stories were planted by the Palace, many of them involved his relationship with his brother, so pushing back against them is going to entail what you call "mud slinging" but in actual fact seems to be incredibly tame.

You also seem to have not considered the idea they have self-censored a lot of stuff about his family and that there's probably a lot more that will never see the light of day because it's simply between them?
But where is the evidence that Meghan was suicidal or that the stories were planted by the palace. Neither you nor I, or indeed anybody on here, know any of the actual truth. They may have self censored but they seemed to have also lied. Why is that?

For years, the Daily Mail, and others, have clearly conducted a relentless campaign against Meghan. They only do it for clicks, so the real question is why is it so easy to gain clicks for such articles from their readers?

I'm afraid I support the idea that this is about race. From rubber boats to rubber bullets at Meghan, the paper knows its audience, and they are white, Conservative traditionalists who don't want 'her type' near the monarchy. Any story against Meghan, endlessly quoting palace sources, gets those clicks and the comments sections are toxic. If I were her husband, I would have said 'enough is enough'.
So that's that then. Offer up any critique of Meghan and we'll all know why.

So that's that then. Offer up any critique of Meghan and we'll all know why.
If you can explain why one royal gets the headlines she does, for identical behaviour to another, then please do; this goes back years. In fact, Harry complained, back in 2016, about the media's conduct but it has continued. When I mention the race issue, it is about the ease with which the media has managed to turn public opinion, and why the comments made to those articles are, generally speaking, utter bile: what is it that she has done that is so bad?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.